Beef Stew (Gluten-Free)
Author: Lauri Hofmann Chandler
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- ¼ c multi purpose gluten free flour (can use same amount of regular flour if it
- doesn’t need to be gluten free.)
- ½ t salt
- ½ t ground black pepper
- 1 t minced garlic
- 1 t paprika
- 1 t worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1½ c beef broth or stock
- 3 potatoes diced (or more if you like)
- 4 carrots diced (or more if you like)
- Place meat in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat and stir to coat meat with flour mixture.
- Stir in the garlic, paprika, worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, & carrots.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 6 hours.