Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds of chicken wings (frozen)
- 2 jars of Nance’s Mild Chicken Wing Sauce (12 oz jars)
- 2 TBSPs I can’t believe its not butter, regular
- 1 to 2 teaspoons bottled hot pepper sauce
- ⅔ cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- If chicken wings are frozen, place in a 375 degree oven (foil lined baking pan) for 30 minutes, or until brown.
- For sauce, in a slow cooker combine chicken wing sauce, melted butter, and hot pepper sauce. Add chicken wings, stirring to coat with sauce.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 4-5 hours, or high heat setting for 2-2½ hours.
- Serve immediatetly or keep warm on low heat setting for up to 2 hourse. Serve chicken wings with salad dressing.