Creamy Italian Chicken
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts (I have a small crockpot and it fits 3 breasts along the bottom)
- 1 pkg Italian dressing mix
- ¼ cup water
- 1 8oz pkg low fat cream cheese
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Place chicken in crock pot. Mix Italian dressing mix and ¼ cup of water together. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from Crockpot. Mix soup and cream cheese in separate bow. Pour soup mixture into crock pot and mix with dressing on bottom. Shred chicken in soup mixture. Cook on low until heated through. Serve with brown rice.