Author: Michelle Kane
- 11-oz. can mandarin oranges
- 8½-oz. can unsweetened sliced peaches (or fresh peaches peeled and sliced), undrained
- 8-oz. can unsweetened pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- half a medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
- half a medium-sized red bell pepper, chopped
- half a medium-sized yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 4 tsp. vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on high 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips ..I prefer Guiltless Gourmet –Organic Baked Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips YUMMO!!