Healthy Honey Bananas
Author: Skinny Crock Pot
- 4 bananas
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon honey
- Juice from ½ lemon
- ½ teaspoon crushed Cardamom Seeds
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- Put coconut oil in crock pot, turn on and melt if needed.
- Peel bananas and cut diagonally in ½″ slices.
- Place bananas in the Crock Pot.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and cardamom over bananas. Add honey.
- Stir to ensure bananas well coated without breaking.
- Cook on low for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!