Author: Skinny Crock Pot
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (ground turkey will work as well)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ cup + 3 tbls water
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Dash of Salt (optional)
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 – 6 oz can natural tomato paste (no salt)
- Whole Wheat Buns
- Cook ground beef in skillet until brown and crumbly.
- Drain thoroughly and place in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2-3 hours until onions are tender.
- Serve on whole wheat buns.