Roasted Rosemary Chicken
- 6 skinless chicken breast
- 1 can low sodium chicken broth
- Fresh onion & garlic (if you have them)
- ½ cup fresh chopped rosemary
- salt & pepper to taste
- Optional- place sliced onions on bottom of cooker along with minced garlic.
- Place chicken breasts in cooker.
- Pour can of broth then ½ cup fresh rosemary.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Stir around to get the rosemary all over the chicken breasts.
- Cook about 6 hours.
- Served with brown rice and steamed green beans. Delish!