Spicy Queso Cheese Dip
- 1 lb sausage (chorizo works well, too)
- 32 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 (28 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes (for added spice use the “Extra Hot” flavor)
- Crumble sausage and brown in skillet.
- Place Velveeta and Rotel into a crock pot and heat on high.
- Once sausage is browned, add it to the crock pot.
- Continue heating on high, stirring occasionally, until cheese has melted.
- Turn heat down to low, get out the tortilla chips and beer, and enjoy the ballgame.
- This recipe works as a sauce as well.
- If you are having a large get-together, I recommend doubling the recipe, it’s usually the life of the snack buffet.